Sunday, March 17, 2013

We build things

Really, Steve builds things, and I assist. I stain and finish mostly. He does the cutting, construction and sanding. I hate sanding.

Recently (and when I say recently, I mean 'in the fall' and 'before Christmas,' you know? "recently"), Steve built this:



and this:



If this blog were really hip and cool, I would post progress photos, detailed step-by-step instructions and source links. This blog is not that hip. And I am not that cool and put together. I'll leave you with these...



 

That's all I've got.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

You crack me up. WAY TO GO Steve!! Can you please come to Oregon and build us something? Maybe like a bed? Or a machine that transports all of our friends to Portland on a regular basis?

Helene said...

Haha! Now, Steve has a plan to build a fence for our new house. I love that he's found a hobby that he loves. I'll mention the transporter to see what he can do :)