Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness

Hope you're enjoying the madness this year. Is your bracket still alive? Mine is but just barely. Stupid Jayhawks. My champ is still in as of now, Louisville. I picked them last year to win it all; they did and won me some dough. Thank you Cardinals! My motto this year: Repeat the Cardinal rule!

As you can imagine, I've been doing a lot of bracketing, watching a lot of games, and pulling out a lot of hair... it's madness I tell you. Best moments of the tourney so far: SF Austin's 4 point play to send the game into overtime against VCU and Iowa State's game winning shot against UNC to advance to the Sweet 16. Oh, and of course, watching the round of 64 games with my dad... that's the best, really.

Jumbo bracket we made with high schoolers from the youth group
 

No comments: