I'm learning that inconsistency is a consistent theme in motherhood... and life to be real. It applies to every area: exercising, cooking, showering, praying, blogging, and more. Just a few posts ago I used the title Months behind. And here I am again. Months behind.
We've been having fun though. And trudging through at times. Every day, in flourishing and floundering, relying on grace because... inconsistency and weakness. Hello.
Instead of trying to catch up all of you on Norris happenings, I'm just going to photo dump pictures of sweet Sam. She's a toddler now, eeek! A beautiful little girl walking around, exerting her will at times, reminding me we're both sinful, and also reminding me of the sweet gift she is, the sweet gift parenting is.
What you will surely not see in the pictures are the hard things: sickness, diarrhea, insecurity, frustration, etc. etc. etc. Just know there is that too. Ha! Life... full of smiles, joy, tears, poop, and failure, but here's to the smiles and the grace that covers us!
No comments:
Post a Comment