This blog is a peek into our adventure of life as young, married people living in the great city of Richmond with our sweet little girl and two big goofy dogs. We love to have fun and share our life with others, so enjoy the stories, photos, updates and random thoughts!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Out of touch
The Norri will be out of touch for awhile; we have another Norris wedding this weekend.. Congrats Megan & Chris!!
And Sunday our Richmond City mission trip with the youth group begins.
Away we go......
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Helene,
How are you? I hope you guys will have a good time on your mission trip. I miss you.
2 comments:
Hey Helene,
How are you? I hope you guys will have a good time on your mission trip. I miss you.
Hi Helene! I loved reading about how your trip went in the email. Hope to hear more and see you this fall - we'll be in richmond a good bit. :)
Post a Comment