Friday, July 17, 2009

Short & sweet

Although my blogging has been idle as of late, our lives certainly have not. We've been considerably active with a few notable events. And to avoid sharing what would only be mediocre depictions of these memorable recent events, I'll make this short & sweet. Here's a sum of each occasion in a word & a photo...

Southall-Krieger rehearsal & wedding: Unforgettable



4th of July with the Dempseys: Classic



Megan's shower/bachelorette @ the Melting Pot: Delectable



*Note: Megan is my soon-to-be sister-in-law and newest member of the Norris family*


Weekend in PA with Mom & Pop Norris: Productive

*There's no actual picture to support this, but let it be known that Barb & I successfully disposed of the old desk in the family room!*


We also enjoyed spending a brief but refreshing time with the Whites in Blacksburg. And I know Steve had a blast celebrating Dave Broadwell's 40th in Tennessee.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Do you have a picture to support your time with the White's? I happen to know there's a whole, adorable album! :)

h. no. said...

At your request...

Meredith said...

ah yeah!