Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wild

There was an incident at our apartment. It was unexpected. It was hysterical. It was downright outrageous! There is no way that I can even come close to giving this story justice. It is impossible to fully recreate the frenzied scene with words, so I'll just tell you... Riley chased a wild squirrel straight into our house!!! I screamed bloody murder and collapsed on the couch, Steve ran out ready to beat someone thinking there was an actual intruder or Riley had been stabbed (I don't know), Riley was ready to rumble and chased the thing wildly until Steve restrained him, the squirrel (instantly sorry he ever stepped foot in the place) scuttled frantically between furniture, through Riley's crate, on the wall, on the couch, on the blinds, ahhh! I was eventually able to pull myself together, so I threw a few pillows at the little critter until he finally found his way out the door then... I laughed for 30 minutes straight.

No comments: