Christmas with the Norrises was, in a word, relaxing. We loved it. Each day of our visit was incredibly laid back, and we got plenty of time to connect with everyone and reflect on Christ's coming together. In typical Norris holiday fashion there was an abundance of food including fudge, cookies, pie, candy, and just about every kind of sweet treat you could possibly imagine! I wish we had some photos to share especially of our adorable little niece who, by the way, received a super cute VT dress for Christmas from us. We're hoping her first word will be Hokie :)
We spent New Year's Eve with my Nana, which was really special. As 2011 approached we clanked glasses filled with sparkling grape juice, took photos with Steve's new i-phone, which Nana thought was amaaaazing, and of course, joyfully counted down the seconds to the new year! I love the holidays and always get a little sad when they end, but I'm thankful for the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment