Steve turned 26 last Tuesday, and I spent all my creative juices planning a ski trip to Snowshoe Mountain, which is a combined birthday gift and celebration that will happen at the end of February. When his actual birthday (Jan. 4th) rolled around, I deferred to him on what to eat and what to do. I told him I would cook anything his tummy desired and we could do anything he wanted to do. You know what he said? He said he wanted to eat shells & cheese for dinner and to talk about finances afterward. I'm like, "Really? Whatever you want honey!" So I made shells & cheese as requested, and we reviewed the 2010 Norris Family Financial Report. It was not your average birthday, but it satisfied Steve :)
Monday, January 10, 2011
Not your average birthday
Steve turned 26 last Tuesday, and I spent all my creative juices planning a ski trip to Snowshoe Mountain, which is a combined birthday gift and celebration that will happen at the end of February. When his actual birthday (Jan. 4th) rolled around, I deferred to him on what to eat and what to do. I told him I would cook anything his tummy desired and we could do anything he wanted to do. You know what he said? He said he wanted to eat shells & cheese for dinner and to talk about finances afterward. I'm like, "Really? Whatever you want honey!" So I made shells & cheese as requested, and we reviewed the 2010 Norris Family Financial Report. It was not your average birthday, but it satisfied Steve :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment