A puppy! The secret is out. We'll be bringing home a female chocolate lab puppy on May 8
th! Call us crazy if you will, but we've been planning, researching, and saving since the beginning of the year. And we're so excited to meet the little bundle of brown and love her & train her from young to old. She was born on St. Patrick's Day and is extremely healthy...
ahh, the luck of the Irish ;) I have no doubt that Riley will bring her under his wing and teach her the law of the land (poop in the mulch!). There is one decision yet to be made: a name. We thought it would be helpful to poll the audience, so friends, family, blog stalkers, lend us your thoughts on our top choices so far...
A) Charlotte
B) Hazel (or Hazelnut)
C) Penny
D) Patty
E) Clover
F) Darcy (Irish for "dark-haired")
More suggestions welcome!
Which one will be ours???

Maybe this one...
4 comments:
AHHH! I freaked out when I saw the title...hahaha. SO fun! We want a dog soooo bad! When we are not renting in a place that doesn't allow them, we would loove a chocolate lab or a viscla! :)
My vote:
Penny or Darcy
Yay - congrats!! I can't wait to play with her!! Steve and I will hopefully be getting a pup of our own soon and then we can have play dates :)
I vote for Penny!
you said it best when you said that dog's are addicting :)
can't wait to meet her!
My choice (because you already have Riley which ends in Y... is Hazel or Clover)
i love labs!! great choice. :)
my vote is for penny or hazel. can't wait to meet her once she is all trained up!
Post a Comment