Since the series finale of LOST, Steve and I have been unable to find a show that we love and are completely hooked on... until now. Currently, we're addicted to 2 shows: Top Chef All-Stars and Modern Family! We enjoy watching the culinary creations from Top Chef and imagining all the flavors in each dish, and we really like the competitive aspect of the show as we are both very competitive people (if you've played one board game with us, you know exactly what I mean!). As for Modern Family, the show is undeniably hilarious! I have a mild fear that Steve & I will end up as Phil & Claire in our family unit, you know Steve being the "cool" laid back parent and me being the overly structured, perfectionist, and they too are extremely competitive, see episode: Manny Get Your Gun. Now, we admit that there are some things about the structure and function of the families that we do not align with, however the overarching theme of the show is love & acceptance, which we truly appreciate. Did I mention the show is ridiculously funny!?


Speaking of shows, I'm going to see
this musical tonight put on by local high school students some of which are in our youth group. I'm pumped to see it as evidenced by my week-long obsession with singing all the familiar songs...
A whole new world.......
1 comment:
You're my boy Dale.
Post a Comment