- I had my last day as Zenia & Zubin's full-time nanny (It was a bittersweet ending. Although I was ready for a new season of life, it was still difficult to leave after 2 years working with the kids and building relationship with the whole family)
- We went to San Diego to visit some of Steve's extended family (Highlights included Mexican food, early morning runs at the beach, our 3 year-old cousin's birthday party at Pump It Up, and simply spending time with the fam including Awpa)
- I started my new job at the church! (I'm still learning the ropes, but I'm so thankful to be working in such an encouraging place with great people who truly love the Lord)
- Penny lost her last two puppy teeth (Ok, not that big of a deal, but a milestone nonetheless. Next, our little Pen Pal gets spayed. She's growing up so fast!)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Lots of things
Lots of things have happened in the last week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment