I got my wisdom teeth out recently. My mom came down to help out while I was recovering, and I'm glad she was here mostly because she is a good caretaker and I enjoy her company but also because my husband was of little help on surgery day. To give him some credit, he was very helpful in the days following, but on surgery day, what did he do? Took video of me on his I-phone as I struggled to emerge from deliriousness. That's right, as the anesthesia was wearing off and I was babbling on about Lhasa Apsos and my wedding dress, he was recording and getting his fill of entertainment. Ok ok, I guess he drove me to the oral surgeon's office and then back home safely, however I think he may have served with ulterior motives ;) But how can I be bitter, really? The videos were pretty hilarious. I'll consider posting... Here's a snippet of conversation that I apparently had with Steve shortly after surgery:
Steve: Hey, how are you feeling?
Me: Uhhh good
(Nurse takes my blanket off and checks my gauze)
Steve: Wow, your shoes are really dirty. That was an interesting choice for today.
Helene: What? Wait, but my toes are really pretty!
(I take off my shoes and wiggle my toes displaying my freshly painted toenails, I was very proud of them)
2 comments:
that comment sounds like one i would say normally!! haha.
I think you should have Steve post that video here on the web page...
Post a Comment