This blog is a peek into our adventure of life as young, married people living in the great city of Richmond with our sweet little girl and two big goofy dogs. We love to have fun and share our life with others, so enjoy the stories, photos, updates and random thoughts!
I agree with Liss, you look incredible!!! NOT just saying that! Your parents look soooo incredibly proud. As they should be! Sam is beautiful and looks like Steve I think!!
5 comments:
First off, Helene, you look beautiful!!!! She is gorgeous! Keep the pictures coming!! :-) And I love that pic of Steve and Sam haha
I agree with Liss, you look incredible!!! NOT just saying that! Your parents look soooo incredibly proud. As they should be! Sam is beautiful and looks like Steve I think!!
Love all these pictures! And your dad's shirt :) Can't wait to meet her!
Thanks friends! Sam is definitely daddy's girl. Unfortunately for her, she also has Steve's feet and toes haha.
I made it on the blog!!! But Sam stole the show (obviously and rightly so). Can't wait to see that little munchkin again! XOXO to the Norris family
Post a Comment