Thursday, December 4, 2008
Blogger noob
There's a lot of pressure in starting a blog. I feel this heavy expectation to be witty, humorous and intellectual. Unfortunately, I possess each of these qualities to only a slight degree. I believe I am a gifted story teller, but to communicate an account without the use of hand gestures, facial expressions, tone of voice fluctuation not to mention Steve's side remarks seems impossible! I can say with certainty that not all of my blogs will be funny, only some of them will be thought provoking, very few of them will be deeply profound and none of them will be scholarly, BUT rest assured that this blogger noob will do her very best to entertain you with the real & crazy life of the Norri (as our Richmond friends like to call us), keep you updated on major and minor life events, and share as much food for thought as my mind can cook up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh boy! i like it! it looks nice, girl. :) have fun - and I'll look forward to reading it.
Post a Comment