Thursday, October 8, 2009

Melt

I love my job as a nanny, and I will be sad to go on hiatus for surgery and recovery. One of the things I enjoy most about caring for the kiddos is simply talking to them. It's so neat, and often hilarious, to see & hear them verbally process all that they're learning. I get a kick out of some their one liners! And I just melt from the sweet questions they ask with utter sincerity and interest...

Zenia: God is small.

Helene: Actually, God is great, big and mighty.

Zenia (with a very perplexed look on her face): Then how does he fit in our hearts?

Helene (melting)

1 comment:

A.K. said...

Hey Helene! I randomly keep up with your blog and just saw your posting. I had a pre-k kid last year that was afraid God was going to get sick since she was sick... I asked her why she thought that and she said "Because He lives in my heart, so He might get sick".... too cute!

Sorry to hear about the ACL and all that- not fun! will be praying for you!

A.K. Alexander