Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last week

Last week my "little" sister, Natalie, turned 20. I feel old.

Last week I went to that sorry excuse for a football game at Fed Ex field. The handicap upgrade at the stadium was sweet, defeat was not.

Last week my dear Nana stayed at our apartment and took care of me for a few days. I felt encouraged, loved, and spoiled :)

Last week physical therapy kicked my butt. I was sore.

Last week the Hokies broke my heart. I was crushed.

Last week I watched my flag football team stomp another team in the rain & mud. It was bittersweet.

Last week we volunteered at a Fall Festival in Gilpin Court. The gospel was proclaimed and a mass amount of candy was consumed.

Last week was a pretty good week. Maybe this week the Skins and the Hokies will win, that would make it a great week!

No comments: