We've used Shutterfly for lots of different projects including photo books, calendars, Christmas cards and more! Their printing is quality, their options are seemingly endless, and their prices are very reasonable. I really like using Shutterfly and have been satisfied with their work. On the rare occasion that I've been displeased with something, their customer service department has been helpful and completely accommodating. To be totally honest, the real reason I'm writing this blog post is not to just talk up Shutterfly but because I get 50 free holiday cards if I promote their products! Trust me though, I wouldn't do it if their stuff was not quality. You can participate in the giveaway too. Start by filling out a quick survey
here and then you should receive an email within a few days giving you further instructions on how to blog and receive your reward.
I really do love Shutterfly's Christmas card collection! Choosing one to display the 2010 Norris family photo will be tough. Here are my favorites so far...

I typically go for the simple & clean look. They have lots more to choose from, and all of their cards are fun, colorful, and creative.
Click on the following links to begin exploring their website:
Enjoy browsing!
3 comments:
We LOVE shutterfly! Ours is similar to the second one!! :)
I just did the same. Did you hear back about your free cards yet? Keep me posted!
Got my code for the free cards!
Post a Comment