Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recently

For those of you who are anxiously awaiting a post about Thanksgiving or Steve's new job (yes, he has a new job, which is great! but I did tell him that he changes jobs like people change underwear) or Nannying full-time again or my recovery status... you'll have to wait. I have recently been running myself ragged mostly with work, pt, and Christmas shopping and therefore have been physically unable to blog due to the utter exhaustion that all of these activities have caused. Not to mention, I'm still healing from knee surgery and definitely DO NOT have the stamina that I did pre-injury. Needless to say, I'm tired. BUT God is still good, and he's providing me unearthly energy to make it through. And I trust he will continue to provide and sustain as we leave for the High School Fall Retreat this weekend. Whoo! I'll leave you with this friends...



Whether you're traveling or home this weekend, rest well, enjoy yourself, and let the wind hit your face, Riley thinks it's exhilarating!

No comments: