Day 2: Tree guy had to postpone because of this mess...
The rain can stop Mr. Barker (real name), but it can't stop us. Steve & Corey moved forward with brush removal, staking the yard, marking the post holes, and retrieving all materials including 620 posts. You know it! Thankfully the rain only lasted until 10ish, and the rest of the day was gorgeous.
I was only mildly bummed about the trim today. I felt more confident and reassured after meeting with a paint contractor, a guy from our church who is well-trusted and highly recommended. He may have a solution! I pray so. His instructions for me: finish peeling what I started, and do not start any new areas. Although sad and discouraging, peeling the latex-y paint is also addicting. Must stop.
My highlight: meeting our neighbor, Roberta. She told me I was darling. I think she is darling too :)
God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment