Day 28: Thanks Steve for your guest post on Day 27! I appreciate your play-by-play style of writing. It's like I was there. Wait. I was there. Confession: I'm a tad disappointed that you didn't share more about your emotional roller-coaster over the car insurance fiasco ;) Didn't I hear you say, "I'm still dealing with the repair money issue" or something like that at dinner last night? And you were in quite the huff earlier in the day. I'm glad I was not the State Farm rep or worse, the repair shop employee. Kidding. In all seriousness, you handled yourself well especially considering the communication breakdown. And hey, we did score some cash!
Yesterday Steve mentioned the carpet was coming. Today it's here! Cue the praise chorus. It's light and neutral (duh) and soft and clean and fluffy. The first thing I did was kick off my shoes and sink my toes into it. Bliss.
Again, please ignore remains of ugly built-in.
God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment